Our website address is https://theeducatedgroomer.com.
Our contact details:
Unit 2 The Courtyard
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
We also use Google Analytics to track data on how our visitors found us and from what country they are accessing the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Facebook/Twitter/Pinetrest : if you click on any of the social media icons to Like or share a post -your data will be shared with that company.
Google Analytics : Google analytics might track your usage of this site in order to create statistics.
You can opt-out of being included in this tracking by downloading this add-on to your browser :
Personal Data processed for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Access to third-party accounts
- Twitter account accessPersonal Data: Data communicated while using the service
- AppNexus, Criteo and Better Ads (d3sv.net)Personal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Twitter Ads conversion tracking, Google Analytics and Google Ads conversion trackingPersonal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Content performance and features testing (A/B testing)
- Google Optimize and Google Optimize 360Personal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Google Fonts, Video Vimeo and YouTube video widgetPersonal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- GravatarPersonal Data: email address; Usage Data
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- Facebook Like button and social widgets and Twitter Tweet button and social widgetsPersonal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Platform services and hosting
- WordPress.comPersonal Data: Data communicated while using the service
- Social features
- Inviting and suggesting friendsPersonal Data: various types of Data
- SPAM protection
- AkismetPersonal Data: email address
- Tag Management
- Google Tag Manager and Google Tag ManagerPersonal Data: Trackers
- Traffic optimization and distribution
- SmushPersonal Data: various types of Data
Information on opting out of interest-based advertising
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Google AdSense will track cookies and Facebook/Meta will collect your data if you click the Facebook icon. Google Analytics will track your traffic to the page.